| $44.96|| List Price|
| $32.37|| Your Price|
|See final price in cart!|
MegaFood Methyl B12
Megafood Methyl B12 Promotes Healthy Energy Levels & Cardiovascular Health. Overflowing with farm fresh foods like beets and broccoli, our new line of methylated B vitamins promote energy and focus so you can handle just about anything. Contains WHOLESTATE FARM FRESH BEET ROOT.
- Delivers FoodState B12 with partner nutrients, Folate and Vitamin B6
- Helps the body convert food into fuel
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system by maintaining healthy levels of homocysteine
- Each serving contains 225 mg WholeStateTM Beets from Stahlbush Island Farms
- Easy-to-swallow mini tablet
- WholeState Beet and FoodState B12 are a synergistic food pairing. Vitamin B12 requires methyl compounds in order to be effectively utilized. Beets are one of the richest food sources of betaine, a methyl donor compound.
- WholeState Beet Root is crafted using our one-of-a-kind Slo-Food Process to preserve the bene cial compounds beets naturally offer.
- Emerging research shows eating beets or drinking beet juice daily can help promote athletic performance, stamina, and endurance.
- The doctrine of signatures points to the blood nourishing properties of beets due to their deep red colo
WHY METHYLATED FORMS OF FOLATE & B12?
An increasing number of consumers are requesting supplements containing methylated forms of B vitamins. It is estimated that around 40% of the population may have one or more genetic variations that affects their methylation ability. For those who cannot properly methylate vitamins, they need to take methylated forms of Folic acid & B12.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use. January 19, 2018