| $67.98|| List Price|
| $40.78|| Your Price|
New Chapter Only One
New Chapter Only One 72 Tablets
Everyone's One Daily Multi
We at New Chapter provide you an organic probiotic alternative to isolated or USP vitamins and minerals. All of our vitamins and minerals are cultured in organic soy using nature's most prized and studied probiotics, featuring Lactobacilli acidophilus, bifidus, rhamnosus, and Saccharomyces cerevisiae. New Chapter's Probiotic Nutrients deliver biotransformed vitamins and minerals in their finest cultured form, much in the same way as miso, kefir, tempeh, and yogurt. Your New Chapter nutrients:
- Comprehensive, convenient, and complete supplementation
- Provides vitality and total nutrient protection*
- Delivers essential vitamins and minerals within the infinite complexity of food
Only One delivers 25 different probiotic vitamins and minerals in their most easily digested, energizing and protective form-whole cultured food. So while there are many conventional once-a-day nutritional supplements available, only if it is in the form of food will the full wisdom of the nutrients be delivered.
- Are easy to digest, even on an empty stomach-they're cultured whole food!
- Deliver essential nutrients in their safest and most active form within the infinite complexity of whole food.
- Provide an energizing and protective array of phytonutrients and ferment metabolites, including cultured soy isoflavones, beta glucans, bacteriocins, SOD, glutathione, lipoic acid, and enzymes.
Your health, and the health of those you love, are precious and deserve the finest nutritional support. We welcome you to the living world of
New Chapter's Probiotic Nutrients a vital organic choice for the
fullest potential of life.
MADE WITH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc., USA
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use. November 21, 2017