Megafood Methyl B12 Promotes Healthy Energy Levels & Cardiovascular Health. Overflowing with farm fresh foods like beets and broccoli, our new line of methylated B vitamins promote energy and focus so you can handle just about anything. Contains WHOLESTATE FARM FRESH BEET ROOT.
- Delivers FoodState B12 with partner nutrients, Folate and Vitamin B6
- Helps the body convert food into fuel
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system by maintaining healthy levels of homocysteine
- Each serving contains 225 mg WholeStateTM Beets from Stahlbush Island Farms
- Easy-to-swallow mini tablet
- WholeState Beet and FoodState B12 are a synergistic food pairing. Vitamin B12 requires methyl compounds in order to be effectively utilized. Beets are one of the richest food sources of betaine, a methyl donor compound.
- WholeState Beet Root is crafted using our one-of-a-kind Slo-Food Process to preserve the bene cial compounds beets naturally offer.
- Emerging research shows eating beets or drinking beet juice daily can help promote athletic performance, stamina, and endurance.
- The doctrine of signatures points to the blood nourishing properties of beets due to their deep red colo
WHY METHYLATED FORMS OF FOLATE & B12?
An increasing number of consumers are requesting supplements containing methylated forms of B vitamins. It is estimated that around 40% of the population may have one or more genetic variations that affects their methylation ability. For those who cannot properly methylate vitamins, they need to take methylated forms of Folic acid & B12.